Sahwira International Plan
Sahwira International Plan (SIP) provides funeral cover to Zimbabweans resident in foreign countries, who wish to be repatriated to Zimbabwe in the event that they pass on. In addition, the plan allows the policyholder to also cover their relatives in Zimbabwe.
The plan provides cover to the principal member, spouse and children below the age of 23. Other dependants and children above the age of 23 are covered at an additional premium
Benefits in resident country
- Provision of a coffin with a hermetic seal suitable for international transportation.
- Body removal from place of death to mortuary
- International embalming and body preparation.
- Assistance with documentation processing.
- Repatriation of deceased to Zimbabwe.
- Grocery allowance.
Benefits in Zimbabwe
- Provision of chapel services, where a chapel is available.
- Hearse to place of burial within Zimbabwe.
- Provision of a casket commensurate with the chosen plan.
- Bus transport (depending on the plan type) for mourners from place of mourning to place of burial in Zimbabwe, using the shortest possible route, subject to accessibility of the roads.
- Graveside equipment.
- Provision of a 200 seater tent & chairs and two portable toilets at one chosen location for two nights.